Foreign trade clerk
Basic requirements: age is not limited | gender is not limited | more than three years of experience
Working location: Shenzhen Longgang District
1. Execute the company's trading business, implement trade procedures, and develop the market;
2. Responsible for contacting customers, preparing quotations, participating in business negotiations, and signing contracts;
3. Responsible for production tracking, delivery, and on-site supervision;
4. Responsible for document review, customs declaration, settlement, after-sales service, etc.
5. Customer development and maintenance;
6. Organizing and archiving business related materials;
7. Report on related business work.
1. College degree or above, major in international trade or business English;
2. More than 3 years of business experience in the trade field, and experience in foreign companies is preferred;
3. Familiar with trade operation procedures and related laws and regulations, and have professional knowledge in the trade field;
4. Have a high level of English, a good level of computer operation, and a relevant trade operation certificate such as customs declaration certificate is preferred;
5, with good business development capabilities and business negotiation skills, strong public relations awareness, with a strong sense of professionalism, teamwork and independent ability, courage to open up and innovation.